Saturday, November 5, 2011

intelligent file loading blue tooth boardroom tables

the increased risk to an organization of having its private data floating around on mobile devices means limitations on the use of tablets and eBook readers (and the like) for fear of the device being lost and information being exposed.

at the same time the process of having network connections or wifi in the boardroom and accessing your documents still feels like a a windows 95 experience.

so what do I want?

I want to be able to drop my meeting documents to a folder on the network. show up for a meeting and as I enter the room have my ebook reader authenticate me and give me real time access to those documents on the network as I need them.

when I leave those documents are not on my ebook reader and no harm can come from loosing it.

1 comment:

  1. I would like one of these too, where do I place my order. The feds would buy these up.

    ReplyDelete